Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Winking Apple



Hi there! Sierra here! I know its been a while so I thought I'd pop in and share with you what I've been up to. Lately, I've been a contributor over at Or So She Says, working on dolls for my shop: The Winking Apple and sewing up projects for my 3 littles in my spare time (which there doesn't seem to be enough of, am I right?). Here are just a few of the dolls I've made over the past year:












I continue to add more dolls weekly, so feel free to stop on by and have a look around! 





2 comments:

PDA Agar said...

Mantab mas/mbak artikelnya (y)

jangan lupa kunjungi: http://pdaagar.com/

Jl Danau Laut Tawar Blok F1 F15, Sawojajar, Malang, 65139

CP: 0821.3211.1854 (SMS/TLP/WA) - Dita Himawan Sucipto

BB: 57A423A1

terimakasih..

sri harsha said...




TS DSC 2017
Telangana DSC 2017
TS DSC Notification 2017
TS DSC Model Papers 2017
Sakshi TS DSC Model Papers 2017
Namasthe Telangana TS DSC Model Papers 2017
TS DSC District wise Vacancies list 2017

Post a Comment

I so appreciate each and every comment I receive! Thank you for the blog love! :) You are a sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...